HWP have managed portfolios for over 50 clients in the last 3 years. Some of our most recent case studies are as follows:
Case Study 1: Ring-fencing the family home…
A typical example of a successful managed disposal of assets includes our client with a portfolio of 25 assets held between 5 separate lenders. Our solution was as follows:
- HWP seek involvement with the property owner before defaulting loans cause lenders to step in and appoint a receiver or take control of assets.
- Approached all lenders on behalf of the owner with a prepared analysis and solution to the existing default in order to dispose of assets and minimise lender exposure.
- Proactive approach with actionable strategy provides a welcome solution for all parties and greatly reduces costs, time and conflict.
- Voluntary, mutual agreement to dispose 24 properties while allowing the borrower to retain their current home on an affordable repayment schedule.
- Lenders recouped acceptable proportions of their outstanding loans while the borrower had a fair, managed exit while retaining their own home.
A mutually-acceptable solution that resolved the situation for both the borrower and mortgage-holders that allowed the owner to retain his home, reduce his exposure and release himself from the stress of impossible repayments.